I’m not a big fan of making plans and list. I’m very impulsive, I act by impulse and don’t make plans because what I might want now, it might not make me so happy next year. But there are always permanent things, things that I always wanted to accomplish and new things that I am now interested in accomplish.
I have never dreamt big, I was kinda scared of the outside world. Since that’s not the case any more I’m going to push the boat out in this post and make a list of all the things I want to do before I die.
My bucket list.
- Learn to belydance.
- Be fluent in Arabic (in process).
- Make a full split (mmmm getting closer to the floor).
Running in a road race(31st of December 2011 in the Saint Silvester road race of my city).
- Learn to do yoga.
- Visit all the capitals in Europe (There are less left but still a bunch of them).
- Being published. (gonna happen in few months!!!!)
- Join a theatre course.
Live in India for few months.(March – May 2012) Make enough money from my own teaching business to be able to (nº 11) Be part of a volunteering organization to teach immigrants. (2012)
- Teach a course in a University.
- Play a part in a play.
- Raise a child (not necessarily my biological child, I’m more into adopt one)
- Learn photography.
- Have an exhibition with my paintings.
- Eat something I’ve grown myself.
- Sleep under the stars.
Make a complete fool of myself and laugh afterwards. (Quite often lately, I’m starting to take a liking to it…) Learn not to say yes when I really mean no or just be completely true to myself(achieved 99%)
- See the sun rise.
- Make love during the sunset (sharing with that person 18 and 21 afterwards would be perfect) 😉
- Learn to meditate.
- Travel the Trans-Siberian Express train across Asia.
- Visit Canada.
- Live over three months in a north american city.
- Do bungee-jumping.
- Road trip around the United States.
- Give a speech in public in front of more than 50 people (I’ve done 2o with a shaky voice, need improvement).
- Make a reunion with my ex-friends and sort things out.
Teach someone a language from nothing to fluency. (Done few times already! Oh yeah) Wear a dress that I designed and sew myself. (July 2012)
- Travel by sea.
- Make something that will outlast me: a book, a painting, a poem, or a short movie.
- Skinny dipping in the beach during the sunset.
- Ride a motorcycle and ride it fast!
Thirty six things, not so many, and life is long but I don’t want to waste any second since I’m sure this list will be engrossed with new dreams, so let’s get cracking!
Do you have a list you want to share?